Loosely, "even more so" or "with even stronger reason". Often used to lead from a less certain proposition to a more evident corollary. It is unwise to invest in pyramid schemes, and, a fortiori, in e-mail pyramid schemes.

Wednesday 23 September 2009

quot homines tot sententiae

my holiday is over and I’m heading back to work. (Boring). Luckily the sun keeps shining. Missing you.

Hey honey! Enjoy, the warmth of the Rum in the hot. I’m super jet-lagged and try to recover for the weekend. Kisses and love.

Hey! hotter than hot. I send you my love and wish to see you. next time I’m in.

Honey, I would love to share all these drinks with you here! Somehow I get easier drunk in here. Love you. P A R T Y!!

Dearest. I’m back. I’ve decided to dedicate today for shopping. I’m also trying to find a place where to leave my mark to you. Love.

Hi honey, I actually arrived to the city today. Back on Thursday. It’s beautiful night with some Whiskey and Beer. Kisses!

Dearest, it’s so bizarre being this close to you and I still not see you. I enjoy tropical heat and the refreshing rains. Salute for today. Kisses!

Dearest, kisses from hot! I’m waiting for tonight with friends. I’m soon of to the beach in my bikinis.

Hey Honey! I’m counting the minutes to my holiday, just had the opening. I miss you too! Kisses and love.

Dearest, kisses from the Arctic Circle! I hope you are doing well. We are installing big time and wondering about the midnight sun. Love you.

Dearest, I will be in August! We need to meet up. LOVE.

Dearest, I miss you too. I was dancing Tango with you today. I feel you close. L O V E.

Thanks so much for your kind words honey! I’m going there by myself. Kisses to you.

Yes I’m planning to go there at least for few months in February to do a project with the girls, and maybe stay longer.

Dearest, I’m so happy that you are doing well. I’ve been occupied with the funeral and global village festival. Now planning my move. Miss you tons. Love.

Dearest, are you guys safe from the earthquake? Please, let me know. L O V E.

Dear, you gave me so much energy and strength today! It was so beautiful to feel your presence. Kisses and love.

Thanks so much.Your thoughts mean a lot to me. I’m quite ok, will know about the operation tomorrow. Kisses!

Hey honey, I hope you’re having a nice evening. I’m stuffing myself with delicious food with great friends. The fog outside takes me back to the past we had. L O V E.

Slow Tango sounds so good. I would love that! Dreaming of it. Enjoy your night! And touch the sky with me.

Honey that sounds so good! I’m chilling with a dear friend. Love it. Otherwise I’m a bit low as I had an accident. Kisses!

Honey, I’m having white wine in the sun with a dear friend. Almost perfect. Miss you.

Dearest, some equatorial sunshine would make me very happy right now!


I’m on the boat, sailing to work, the weather is far from warm. You know how it is. Kisses!


Dearest, have a safe flight home. I started to work on a story and will stay at home for today, don’t feel like seeing anyone. I love you. Kisses.


Yes, honey. Salute to you and to life!


Sounds so good! I haven’t been able to get dressed the whole day, but took a long sauna.


Dear, enjoy the people and the Rum. Miss you.


Honey, I’m taking super e-z with my cats. Need to go record shopping as soon as I get my booty up from the sofa. Can’t even focus on a coffee cup. Kisses.


Dear dear, I miss you too. It was the greatest to have met you and to know your spirit. Waiting to see you soon again at home. Love you.

Maria Antonia Josefa Johanna von Habsburg-Lothringen

quid nunc

My photo
my birth was a product of tourism and diplomacy.