Loosely, "even more so" or "with even stronger reason". Often used to lead from a less certain proposition to a more evident corollary. It is unwise to invest in pyramid schemes, and, a fortiori, in e-mail pyramid schemes.

Saturday 12 September 2009

ancilla vinum portat

and here's my Glock dancing lady.
the one's slave who's carries wine.
steps ahead while clocking the Glock. cocking.
smile sweet little lady undo picking up out juices.
sweet Luv little lady. sleep while await. Guillotine.
sex to me several. cock clocking like your Glock.
triggered I am there it is.
smile my dancing Glock candle lady.
my sweet little Glock dancing lady.
see my head through the wall you see.
my lady queen of Glock dancing lady.

Maria Antonia Josefa Johanna von Habsburg-Lothringen

quid nunc

My photo
my birth was a product of tourism and diplomacy.